Xiaomi Mi 11 Global Launch Today: How To Watch And What To Expect
Xiaomi is gearing up to launch its next flagship, Xiaomi Mi 11 globally today. However, if we remember, the flagship first unveiled back in December 2020 in China first. With this launch event, it will be launching the premium device in the international market. On the other hand, we have a pretty good idea of the device’s specs and price before its launch.
The smartphone will unveil at an online event. It will stream via the company’s official social media accounts. Additionally, apart from the Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone, it is also expecting to launch MIUI 12.5 that announced recently.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Launch Event: Where and How To Watch The Live-Stream
“Spotlight On” will begin at 5.30 pm IST through virtual online-event only. Moreover, it will stream on Xiaomi’s YouTube channel and on the official website Mi.com. One can click on the video link below to watch the Mi 11 launch today at 5.30 pm IST.
Mi11: Expected Price
In China, Xiaomi Mi 11 is available for CNY 3,999 (approx Rs 45,000) for the base 8GB + 128GB variant. Whereas, it is available for CNY 4,299 (approx Rs 48,300) for the 8GB + 256GB variant. On the other hand, CNY 4,699 (approx Rs 52,800) for top-end 12GB + 256GB model.
However, a report last week claims that the Xiaomi Mi 11 may be more expensive in regions like Europe. In addition, it is predicted that the smartphone may launch at a starting price of EUR 799 (roughly Rs 70,000).
Xiaomi Mi 11: Specifications – Expected
It features a 6.81-inch 2K AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate. It features a peak brightness of 1,500 nits. Additionally, it ships with Android 11-based MIUI 12 out-of-the-box.
Under the hood, the device gets powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC paired with LPDDR5 RAM. Moreover, it also comes with UFS 3.1 storage standards.
For optics, the Xiaomi Mi 11 is equipped with a 108 MP primary camera sensor with a 7P lens and f/1.85 aperture. The main camera is paired with a 13 MP ultrawide camera with a 123-degree FoV and a third 5 MP macro lens. Additionally, the hole-punch camera cutout on the front houses a 20 MP selfie shooter.
The phone packs a 4,600 mAh battery with 55W wired fast-charging support and 50W wireless charging support. There’s no charger in the box, but audiences in China could opt for a free charging adapter.
Connectivity options on the Mi 11 include 5G (at Sub-6 GHz networks), Wi-Fi 6E, 4G LTE, Infrared (IR), Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, and more.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…