How To Watch India vs England Free: When, Where And How To Watch
Here’s how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
Highlights of the Story
- India vs England will live stream on Disney+ Hotstar.
- The series is kicking off on February 5th in Chennai.
- One can watch India vs England online for free without a Disney+ Hotstar VIP/ Premium subscription.
The excitement of Test cricket continues as 2nd Test Day 3 Match Day 3 between India and England is all set to get underway on Saturday. India is looking to bounce back. They will try to level the series before the action shifts to Ahmedabad for the last two Tests.
The second Test match between India and England will be telecasted on Star Sports Network. Moreover, online streaming will be available on Disney+ Hotstar. You can find the details for the same below in the article.
India will host England in a complete tour featuring four Tests, five T20Is, and three ODIs in February and March. India vs England is happening and will start from February 5th. However, let us help you avid fans with all the information you will want to know about the series. This is article is one stop with details: When, How, and Where to watch the series.
First of all, let us tackle with details such as the schedule and venue of the series:
India vs England Series
- February 05-09: 1st Test at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, 09: 30 AM IST
- February 13-17: 2nd Test at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, 09: 30 AM IST
- 24-28 February: 3rd Test at Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad, 02:30 PM IST
- March 04-08: 4th Test at Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad, 09:30 PM IST
- March 12: 1st T20I at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad, 07:00 PM IST
- March 14: 2nd T20I at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad, 07:00 PM IST
- The third T20I is onMarch 16: 3rd T20I at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad, 07:00 PM IST
- March 18: 4th T20I at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad, 07:00 PM IST
- March 20: 5th T20I at Motera Stadium, Ahmedabad, 07:00 PM IST
- March 23: 1st ODI at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, 01:30 PM IST
- 2nd match is on March 26: 2nd ODI at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, 01:30 PM IST
- March 28: 3rd ODI at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, 01:30 PM IST
The India versus England ICC World Test Championship series will kick off in Chennai on February 5th.
Where To Watch The Series?
Star Sports holds the broadcasting rights for the Indian cricket team’s home matches. The cricket universe can enjoy this tour on Star Sports Channels. Moreover, the live streaming will be available on Disney Plus Hotstar.
In addition, Indian streaming giant Disney+ Hotstar is on course to broadcast the much-awaited India vs England 2021 series. However, the network already holds television and streaming rights for Indian audiences for all international and domestic cricketing events organized by the BCCI.
How To Watch India vs England 2021 Series?
People can live stream with a subscription worth Rs 399 for the VIP pack and Rs 299/ Rs 1,299 for the Premium pack. In addition, if you are an Airtel and Jio customer, you can cut that Disney+ Hotstar VIP yearly subscription price with select postpaid and prepaid recharge packs.
One can also avail free subscription to the OTT platform, which includes access to seven multiplex blockbusters, Exclusive Hotstar Specials, dubbed Disney+ Shows, movies, and more.
However, if you want to watch India vs England 2021 series for free, how can you do it?
Telecom Network Plans
1. Jio Cricket plans
Jio offers Disney Plus Hotstar VIP subscription to its subscribers with Rs 401, Rs 598, and Rs 2,599 all-in-one recharges.
2. Airtel Time to Cricket plans
However, with Airtel, you have more options like Rs 401, Rs 448, Rs 499, Rs 599, and Rs 2,698 with access to Disney Plus Hotstar VIP subscription.
3. Jio Postpaid Plus
This plan comes starting at Rs 399 and is bundled with Disney Plus Hotstar VIP, Netflix, and Prime Videos subscriptions for free along with voice and data benefits.
Tata Sky Subscriptions
Tata Sky customers can watch India vs England series 2021 online without a Disney Plus Hotstar subscription. The direct-to-home service has an app where you can watch all the subscribed channels.
If you are a Flipkart user and accumulated enough Flipkart SuperCoins – you can redeem them for a Disney Plus Hotstar subscription to watch India vs England series 2021 online for free. It is a reward-based system that Flipkart offers every time you shop from its platform. You earn two SuperCoins (max 100 per order) for every Rs 100 spent on Flipkart. One SuperCoin is worth Re 1.
So if you have 399 SuperCoins, you can avail Disney Plus Hotstar VIP subscription worth Rs 399 for free. Similarly, 1,499 SuperCoins can be redeemed for Disney Plus Hotstar Premium subscription.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.