Motorola Athena Spotted On Google Play Console And Geekbench
Motorola is gearing up to launch quite a few smartphones in 2021. It looks like the Motorola Athena launch is nearing as it appeared on the Google Play Console listing. Moreover, it also listed on the Play support page and Geekbench. On the other hand, the company is preparing to launch Neo, Capri series, and Ibiza series in the coming months.
According to rumors and leaks, the company might introduce a new smartphone with the codename Motorola Athena or Defy is in the works. Additionally, the listing also has a render that shows off the display of the Motorola phone.
Motorola Athena Spotted on Google Play Console Listing
According to the listing, it confirms the moniker of Motorola Athena. Furthermore, the listing reveals that the handset will come with a codename ‘Bathena’. The listing also gives a look at the front panel of the upcoming Motorola smartphone. The device offers a waterdrop-style notch at the front.
In terms of specs, Motorola Athena features an HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. The smartphone will get its power from the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor along with Adreno 610 GPU. The phone will run on the Android 10 operating system. Additionally, it will come with 4GB of RAM as well.
Geekbench Listing For The Rumored Smartphone
The listing reveals that the handset will run on the Android 10 operating system. It also reveals that the handset will come with the codename ‘Bathena’ and will pack 4GB of RAM. Furthermore, Motorola Athena will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The phone has scored 1523 points in the single-core test and 5727 points in the multi-core test.
However, in this listing, there is Motorola Defy mentioned. But this moniker is none other than the Motorola Athena. This could mean that Athena could be the real name, whereas Bathena will the codename. The Motorola Defy could be another codename for the smartphone. Furthermore, it is also possible that the company might have used a Moto G9 phone’s image as a placeholder in the Google Play Console listing and the actual image could be different.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.