Moto G40 India Launch Tipped for February
Motorola is working on multiple launches in their lineup, according to rumors. Some rumored smartphones in this lineup will be from the Moto G-series and Moto E-series. However, a new leak suggests that the company is working on three phones in the G series — Moto G10, Moto G30, and Moto G40. Additionally, G40 with codename Motorola Ibiza can launch in February with 5G support.
Also Read: FAU-G Releases Globally on Google Play Store
On the other hand, a new model called the Moto E7 Power is in multiple listings. Motorola is yet to make an official confirmation on the Moto G40 India launch.
[Exclusive] Motorola is soon going to launch a new budget 5g smartphone with a 90Hz IPS LCD panel in India. Could likely be the Ibiza.— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) February 5, 2021
Feel free to retweet.#Motorola
According to the tweet by tipster Mukul Sharma, it is likely to feature a 90Hz IPS LCD display. He also says that the phone would “most likely” launch this month. On the other hand, another report by German Blog TecknikNews says that Motorola Ibiza can launch officially as the Moto G40. However, Motorola has not said anything about an upcoming phone launch in the Indian market.
The codename Motorola Ibiza is on multiple certification websites. The listings have revealed the key specifications of the upcoming smartphone. Motorola is now tipping to launch the Ibiza as Moto G40 in India. The smartphone’s launch can happen in February 2021, according to tipster Mukul Sharma, aka Stufflistings.
Motorola Ibiza or Moto G40 will feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 series 5G chipset. The CPU is known as SM4350 and is built on the ‘Holi’ board. A recent report also reveals that the device will come with a triple-camera setup including a 48MP lens. It will be accompanied by a 5MP macro lens with a Samsung sensor and a 2MP OmniVision depth sensor.
Moreover, the rumored Moto G40 will come with a waterdrop-style notch to house the selfie camera. The handset features an HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels. Furthermore, the device might come with a 90Hz screen refresh rate. The tiny notch will house a 13MP front camera sensor.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…