All iPhone 13 Models Will Have Ultra-wide-angle Sensors
The next generation of iPhones (iPhone 13) is making headlines all over the world. According to a new report by MacRumors, every model in the upcoming lineup will feature an ultra-wide-angle lens.
The top iPhone 13 might also come with a Telephoto lens. It is interesting to note that this feature was exclusively reserved for the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Other rumors suggest the new lineup will also retain the display sizes of the iPhone 12 series. It will have an aperture of f/1.8, according to the Barclays analyst’s investor note.
This might offer more low light performance, since the aperture is quite larger, thus allowing the lens to capture more light. Speculations suggest that the next lineup will also offer an upgraded Telephoto lens, with a length of 65mm and an f/2.2 aperture.
The iPhone 13 lineup will include LiDAR scanners and upgraded sensor-shift image stabilization technology.
More rumors about the iPhone 13
There are numerous reports and leaks on the internet with some suggesting the same things over and over. While others suspect that Apple will do something radically different.
While some reports indicate the use of a back fingerprint sensor, others speculate that Apple will remove the notch.
Having said that, most of the businesses indicated that the new iPhones might offer slightly improved performance compared to the iPhone 12 series. Some reports also suggest that the next generation will be called the iPhone 12S series instead of the iPhone 13.
Looks like Apple is back on track this year and will release the new iPhone 13 series somewhere in the third week of September.
Which feature do you want to see in the iPhone 13 series? Let us know in the comment section below!
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…