Table Of Contents
- 1Infinix Smart5 Specifications
Infinix launched a new affordable smartphone in India called the Infinix Smart 5. This smartphone comes with a bigger battery and an octa-core processor. In addition, the company claims to deliver a standby time of up to 50 days. However, it debuted globally back in August 2020. But the Indian variant comes with few key differences in terms of battery, dimensions, and software.
Infinix Smart 5 Price in India
It will be available for purchase in India on February 18th via Flipkart. It is available for Rs 7,199 for the sole 2GB RAM and 32GB storage configuration. That price is valid for a limited time only. After which the smartphone will cost Rs 8,999. Lastly, the Infinix Smart 5 will come in four color variants, namely Obsidian Black, Aegean Blue, Morandi Green, and Purple.
Also Reda: Redmi 8A Dual Gets MIUI 12 Update
Infinix Smart5 Specifications
It comes with a 6.82-inch HD+ cinematic Drop Notch display and a 90.66% screen-to-body ratio. Moreover, the screen has a 20:5:9 aspect ratio, 440 nits of brightness, and a 1500:1 contrast ratio.
Infinix Smart 5 relies on MediaTek’s Helio G25 octa-core processor with a clock speed up to 2.0Ghz. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in storage. In addition, it also has a microSD card slot that supports expandable storage up to 256GB.
Moreover, the Smart 5 features 13-MP AI dual rear cameras with a “quad-LED flash” along with an f/1.8 aperture. The camera also supports slow-motion video recording. On the front, it has an 8-MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash.
The phone has a large 6,000mAh battery that claims to deliver up to 50 days of standby time. Infinix also claims that the phone can last for up to 53 hours of 4G Talktime.
Connectivity options on the Infinix Smart 5 include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth v5.0.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…