Moto E6i Android Go Launched: Price, Specifications
Motorola launched a new E-series smartphone. The company has launched the Moto E6i in Brazil. However, it retains most of the similar specifications and design as the Moto E6s. But the difference comes in the form of chipset and OS. The smartphone comes with entry-level specifications.
Also Read: Vivo S9 5G Spotted on 3C Certification
Moto E6i Price
E6i price is BRL 1,099 (around Rs 15,000). It will be available for purchase in Brazil through Motorola’s local site. However, there is no word on its E6i launch in other markets.
It comes with entry-level smartphone specifications. It features a 6.1-inch HD+ display with a 720 x 1600 resolution. Moreover, the screen has a water-drop notch on top for the front camera.
At the back, Moto E6i has a dual-camera setup with LED flash. There is a 13MP primary camera sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. The rear panel also houses a fingerprint scanner.
At the bottom of the rear panel is the speaker outlet.
Under the hood, Moto E6i gets powered by a Unisoc Tiger SC9863A SoC. The processor is paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Memory can be expanded via a microSD card slot. The device runs on Android 10 Go Edition out of the box.
It packs a 3,000 mAh battery with 10W charging support via a micro USB port.
Moto E6i comes in two colors – Titanium Gray and Pink.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.