iQOO 7 Could Launch In March, Suggests Tipster
A few days ago, we covered the launch of the iQOO 7 in China. A tipster @Gadgetsdata aka Debayan Roy has revealed information about the phone’s launch in the Indian market.
The iQOO 7 might be launched sometime in the third or fourth week of March. In a separate tweet, he also claims that the company will soon launch two other phones in India. As of now, we don’t know which those other devices will be, but according to @Gadgetsdata, they will be launched in April.
The tweet by Debayan Roy says that iQOO will launch one device in March, giving no information about the model. Since it mentions the world Flagship, we assume that it will be the iQOO 7. If this is true, the company will soon share teasers about the phone in the coming days.
Also Read: Redmi 8A Dual Gets MIUI 12 Update
iQOO 7 Specifications
The company’s flagship phone packs some serious power. Sporting a 6.62-inch FHD+ screen with HDR 10+, the phone offers a refresh rate of 120 Hz for smooth gaming experience.
It runs on Android 11 out of the box with iQOO UI. The phone houses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC backed by 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. and has 256 GB of internal storage.
Coming to optics, the iQOO 7 has a triple camera set up starting with a 48MP primary sensor, and two 13MP sensors. If you are a selfie lover the front camera is a decent 16MP shooter.
All of this is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery with support for 120W charging. The iQO 7 will come in three colors- Latent Blue, Blackland, and the Legendary Edition.
iQOO 7 Price
At this point, nothing is official about the pricing of the Indian variant. However, the base model, which offers 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at RMB 3,798 (Rs. 43,000). The higher model offers 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage and currently costs RMB 4,198 (Rs. 47,600) in China.
Sources indicate that the pricing will be similar to that in China.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.