Leaks: Moto G30, Moto E7 Power Could Feature 5,000mAh Batteries
A recent report by the German website Winfuture, Motorola is getting ready to launch a multitude of devices in the upcoming weeks. We recently covered the report that suggested that the Motorola Ibiza 5G will be launched sometime in Q1 2021.
The report by Winfuture suggests that the upcoming Motorola Moto G30 and the Moto E7 Power might come with 5,000 mAh batteries. It also reveals several details about what the phones will have under the hood.
Motorola Moto G30 Specifications
The report that the G30 will feature a 6.50-inch screen with a resolution of 720p, sporting a waterdrop display. It will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 and paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Also, it is a 4G smartphone.
The phone will have a quad-camera setup with the standard 48MP primary sensor, a 2 MP macro shooter, and an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle lens.
Motorola Moto E7 Power Specifications
Coming to the Moto E7 Power, the phone offers slightly better features compared to the Moto E7. The phone will sport a similar 6.50-inch display with a resolution of 720p.
The smartphone will feature a dual-camera a 13 MP primary sensor and a 2 MP sensor. Instead of the Snapdragon chipset, the E7 Power will have a MediaTek Helio G25 SoC.
It will offer 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Motorola Moto G30 and Moto E7 Power Pricing
The report by Winfuture also reveals details about the budget smartphone’s prices. The Moto E7 Power will be priced somewhere around USD 182 (approximately Rs. 13,000). However, the price of the Moto G30 still remains a mystery.
There’s no word on when the phones will be launched, but we expect them to launch sometime soon.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.