Vivo X50 Pro+ to Launch Alongside Vivo X60 Series in India: Report
Earlier, we reported that the Vivo X60 series will launch in India in March or April. Now, it looks like Vivo X50 Pro+ can also be on the cards for launch alongside the former. To recall, X50 and X50 Pro launched in India in July last year but the company. However, they did not unveil Vivo X50 Pro+ at the time.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
Moreover, a report states that the phone supposedly the most powerful in the Vivo X50 series may launch alongside the newer generation Vivo X60 series in India. Now, a report by 91Mobiles, citing sources, states that the Vivo X50 Pro+ variant will launch in India at the end of March or the beginning of April.
During the Vivo X60 series launch in China, the Vivo X60 Pro+ was left out. However, it launched later in January 2021. The same happened in India with X50 series launch. One should note that Vivo has not shared details for the launch of the Vivo X60 series in India. Even more so, the March-end/ beginning of April launch is speculation at this point.
Vivo X50 Pro+ specifications
The X50 Pro+ powers on the Snapdragon 865 SoC. Whereas, the other two variants in the series come with Snapdragon 765G SoC. The phone features a 6.56-inch 120Hz display. It also features a quad rear camera setup that includes a 50-MP main shooter, a 32-MPondary sensor, and two 13-MP sensors.
At the front, it packs a 32-MP camera with f/2.45 aperture housed in a hole-punch cutout. Vivo X50 Pro+ also packs a 4,350mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.