iQOO 5 Neo With Snapdragon 870, 88W Fast Charging Tipped to Launch in March
Vivo is getting ready to launch iQOO 5 Neo, according to leaks. It is a successor to iQOO 3. The device is in the news for the last couple of weeks, thanks to multiple leaks from Weibo tipsters. Moreover, it recently also was on Google Play Console listing. However, let us look at some new information popping out about the smartphone:
iQOO 5 Neo Rumoured Specifications
The new phone will arrive in the middle of March with a Snapdragon 870 chipset. The also mentions that the Neo 5 back design and upcoming Redmi K40 series phones are very similar. Moreover, it can also have some of the fastest charging rates on the market An 88W through the wire and 66W wirelessly for the 4,400 mAh battery.
On the other hand, iQOO 5 Neo can feature an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It will have room for one 16MP shooter. Whereas the screen is “confirmed information,” the camera setup is “yet to be confirmed”.
On the back, it is said to have three shooters – a 48MP main one with a Sony IMX598 sensor, a 13MP ultrawide-angle shooter, and a 2MP unit, likely for macro shots or assisting in portrait photos.
Other rumored specs include dual speakers and a frame made of aluminum for better endurance and heat dissipation. iQOO 5 Neo pricing is estimated to go between CNY2,998 and CNY3,698 (anywhere between $464 and $572).
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.