Redmi Note 10 Series Launch in India Tipped for March 10
Redmi Note 10 series launch in India is happening in March. This series will be the successor to the Redmi Note 9 lineup. The company is launching two variants – regular and a Pro variant as of now. However, we can also expect a Pro Max and Note 10 S at a later stage. Moreover, the series launch in India will take place on March 10, a leaked Amazon listing suggests.
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Android?
This new development comes just days after Xiaomi announced the March launch for the Redmi Note 10 series. However, the company has not confirmed its launch yet. Additionally, as reported by GizmoChina, an image is in circulation on the Web. It purportedly reveals the March 10 launch of the series in India.
On the other hand, the image appears to show an Amazon page — showing off the Redmi Note 10 4G, Redmi Note 10 5G, Redmi Note 10 Pro 4G, and Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G launch date. The company also released a video teaser that gives us a hint at a bigger primary camera on the new Redmi Note 10 series over the Redmi Note 9 models.
Redmi Note 10 Series Specifications (Rumored)
It can come with a 120Hz LCD display and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset. The smartphone may also feature a 64MP quad-camera system. Moreover, it packs a 5,050mAh battery with fast charging support. According to a report, the Redmi Note 10 series will come in 4GB+64GB and 6GB+64GB RAM variants. It can be available in Gray, White, and Green color options.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
On the other hand, leaks also suggest Note 10 series can come in two distinct variants — 4GB RAM + 64GB and 6GB RAM + 64GB storage. In contrast, the Redmi Note 10 Pro is said to come in three different configurations — the base 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, and the top-end 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…