Samsung Galaxy A72 4G Price, Specs Leaked
Samsung Galaxy A72 4G specifications and renders have leaked online. Moreover, the pricing of the rumored phone also surfaced ahead of its official launch. In addition, it will have both 4G and 5G variants. The 5G variants specs or details already tipping online for some time now. Additionally, a couple of renders suggesting the design of the Galaxy A72 5G also recently leaked online.
The latest leak is all about the Samsung Galaxy A72 4G. However, it does suggest some design-level similarities with its 5G counterpart.
Samsung Galaxy A72 4G Price (Expected)
According to the WinFuture.de leaks, its price will start at EUR 449 (roughly Rs. 39,600). This can be for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB variant. Whereas, the 8GB RAM + 256GB model can carry a higher price tag. Moreover, it corroborates earlier leaks on the pricing for the smartphone.
Samsung GalaxyA72 4G Specifications (Leaks)
Galaxy A72 4G looks similar to its 5G counterpart. It has a 6.7″ FullHD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED display on the front. Moreover, it will come with the rear panel home to a quad-camera setup, aligned in the upper-left corner.
The phone is also said to have an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC. Additionally, it will come along with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage. The latter can also be expanded via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Samsung Galaxy A72 4G is said to have a quad rear camera setup that will include a 62-MP primary sensor, along with an 8-MP secondary sensor, 12-MP ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 2-MP sensor for capturing macro shots. The phone is also rumored to have a 32-MP primary sensor.
Moreover, it will feature an in-display fingerprint sensor, according to the report. The phone is also said to have a range of connectivity options that include a USB Type-C port as well as the diminishing 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…