Moto E7 Power India Launch Confirmed for February 19
Moto E7 Power is ready to launch in India on February 19. It was subject to several leaks in the past. Moreover, a recent Geekbench listing suggests the inclusion of the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC under the hood. In addition, it follows the Moto E7 Plus that launched globally in September last year.
Moto E7 Power Availability
The smartphone is available via Flipkart starting February 19 at 12 pm (noon). It will come in a single 4GB + 64GB storage configuration. However, there is no confirmation on its pricing by the company for Moto E7 Power.
Welcome the #PowerpackedEntertainer #motoe7power that will take you on an entertaining ride with a long-lasting powerful 5000 mAh battery, efficient 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Storage, immersive 6.5" HD+ display, and more! Launching on 19th Feb, 12 PM on @Flipkart. pic.twitter.com/sZQPxVGJUh— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) February 15, 2021
Moto E7Power Specifications
Moto E7 Power will sport a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) display. Moreover, the company also confirms via a tweet that it will feature up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. In addition, it will also come along with a 5,000mAh battery. It will also feature a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner for security.
Under the hood, Moto E7 Power may power on MediaTek Helio P22, as per a recent Geekbench listing. The phone scored 153 points in the single-core test and 865 in the multi-core. The Geekbench listing also shows that the smartphone will run on Android 10.
On the other hand, it can sport a dual rear camera setup that comprises a 13-MP primary snapper and a 2-MP secondary sensor. For selfies and video chats, the smartphone may come with a 5-megapixel sensor at the front. The dual-camera setup is visible on the latest tweet from Motorola India. However, the company is yet to confirm the sensor details.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…