Samsung Galaxy F62 Launched In India
Samsung today launched Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone in India. It is launching as the company’s latest model in the F-series which first introduced in October last year. This new model features a hole-punch display design and carries quad rear cameras. Moreover, it also comes with an all-new design that flaunts a unique pattern metallic gradation finish at the back.
Samsung Galaxy F62 Price, Offers
Its’ price in India is Rs 23,999 for the 6GB+128GB model. Whereas, it is Rs 25,999 for the 8GB+128GB variant. The phone comes in Laser Blue, Laser Green, and Laser Grey color options.
Samsung Galaxy F62 will be available for purchase through Flipkart and the Samsung India online store. Additionally, it will also be on Reliance Digital, Jio retail stores, and select retail stores from February 22, 12 pm (noon).
The company is offering Rs 2,500 instant cashback on ICICI Bank credit and debit cards. Customers buying the Galaxy F62 are entitled to Jio benefits worth Rs 10,000, including Rs 3,000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and Reliance partner coupons of Rs 7,000.
Moreover, it also comes with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Programme under which customers can avail of the Samsung Galaxy F62 by paying 70 percent of its price. After a year, customers will get the option to choose to return the device to upgrade to the latest Galaxy series smartphone. Or choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30 percent of the original price.
Samsung GalaxyF62 Specifications
It sports a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED Plus display with 2,400 x 1,080 pixels resolution Additionally, it also has 420 nits brightness, a 20:9 aspect ratio and center-positioned punch-hole for the selfie snapper. It also has slim bezels.
Samsung Galaxy F62 is powered by the Exynos 9825 SoC. It pairs with Mali G76 MP12 GPU, up to 8GB RAM. Additionally, it also comes with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage. In addition, it is further expandable via a microSD card slot up to 512GB. The phone runs on Android 11-based OneUI 3.1.
The Galaxy F62 packs a 7,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast-charging.
In terms of optics, it comes with a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-MP primary shooter, a 12-MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel depth sensor, and a 5-MP macro lens. Up front, the Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a 32-MP selfie shooter with 4K video recording capabilities.
Connectivity features include 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and data sync. There is support for Dolby Atmos and Samsung Pay.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.