Google Photos Gets More Video Editing Features
If you use the Google Photo app, you might find it lacklustre when it comes to features. Having said that, the company is working on an update that will bring in the much needed features.
The newest addition to the Google Photos for Android will bring in a brand new video editor, paired with more than 30 controls. These options will enable users to edit their videos in creative ways.
Moreover, the company will offer features that were exclusive to Pixel phones and people subscribed to Google One.
Having said that, let us take a look at what the Google Photos update has to offer. First and foremost, it will finally enable users to crop photos, add filters and even change perspectives.
Google Photos: New Features
While all of this is available on the Apple iOS Photos App, Google Photo will help you edit your photos more precisely. The ability to change brightness, contrast, warmth and saturation is something worth taking a look at.
Surprisingly, the new video editor is only available for iOS users as of now and support for the Android version will be added soon.
Plans to bring the redesigned Google Photo editor to iOS is already under works and Google plans to bring the same in the coming weeks.
Some features that were exclusive to Pixel owners such as Portrait Light, Portrait Blur and Colour Pop are also being made available on the normal version.
But if you want to use these features on Google Photos app, you will have to subscribe to Google One. The Google One subscription starts at just Rs. 130 per month or Rs. 1300 per year.
Along with access to the aforementioned features, the membership gives you 100GB of cloud storage. You can also add up to five family member Google accounts.
Google is all set to bring the new features to Google Photos for Google One members in the next few days for Android. However, the company hasn’t confirmed when the features will come to iOS.
If you want to use the new Google Photos app, your device should have a minimum of 3 GB of RAM and run on Android Oreo or above.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.