Samsung Galaxy M62 Support Page Goes Live In India
A few days ago, we spotted the Samsung Galaxy M62 on the Thailand NBTC certification website. The upcoming phone has already received certificates from Wi-Fi Alliance, Bluetooth SIG and the FCC.
Having said that, we also speculated that the Korean Smartphone manufacturer might rebrand the Samsung Galaxy F62 as the Galaxy M62.
Turns out, this isn’t the case after all. Samsung has updated its support to include the Galaxy M62 on its Indian website. According to the page, the phone’s model number is SM-M625F/DS. The DS in the model number suggests that it will be a dual sim 4G phone.
Previous leaks about the Galaxy M62 have already revealed key specifications of the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M62 Specifications
According to a listing found on Geekbench, the smartphone will run Android 11 out of the box. The device will feature the Samsung Exynos 9825 Processor, which is also featured on the Galaxy F62 and the Galaxy Note 10.
It will come with 6GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage. Like all other mid-range devices, Samsung might also support the External SD Card.
As per previous reports, the Galaxy M62 will be backed by a massive 7,000 mAh battery along with support for 25W fast charging.
Other connectivity options include dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, a 3.5mm headphone jack and the standard USB Type C port. The phone will offer 4G connectivity.
The Samsung Galaxy M62 sports almost similar specs to that of the upcoming Galaxy F62. The only difference between these phones might in the optics department. If Samsung decides to launch both smartphones in the Indian market, it will be interesting to see how they will fare against one another.
However, no information is information about the cameras as of now. Moreover, the support page does not reveal any technical specifications about the upcoming phone.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.