Samsung Phones Might Feature Triple Selfie Cameras Soon
A tipster going by the name @Stufflistings, whose real name is Mukul Sharma, has shared patent images of a triple camera setup by Samsung.
The Samsung smartphone mentioned in the patent makes use of a triple front camera setup. The sketch of the patent shows the company will have three individual holes on the display to house the setup.
It shows that the company has planned two variants for the place meant for the triple camera sensors. One of the sketches places the camera on the top right. The second one places it on the top left.
There has been no word if the Korean smartphone manufacturer is working on a triple front camera set up. Speculations suggest that the set up will be similar to that used on rear cameras. The primary camera will a high-resolution sensor, backed by an ultra-wide-angle lens and a depth or monochrome sensor.
Samsung hasn’t even implemented dual front cameras on any of its smartphones as of now. So, the idea of using a front triple camera set up on an upcoming device is out of the question.
Having said that, there are only a few phones that have dual front cameras such as the One Plus Nord, Realme 6 Pro amongst some more.
What do you think of a triple front camera setup? Let us know in the comments down below!
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.