Redmi K40 Series Specifications, Design Revealed via Official Teasers
Redmi K40 series specifications are teasing online by Xiaomi ahead of its formal launch in China. Moreover, the company is also taking pre-orders of the device ahead of the launch. It looks like the company is actively teasing the specs or details of the phone through images. This particular teaser image shows off the back of the K40 series. Xiaomi is also launching a new RedmiBook Pro notebook model at its forthcoming event.
Also Read: OnePlus 9 Specifications Leaked via AIDA64
Redmi K40 Series Specifications (Leaks)
According to the teaser image, the series will sport an E4 AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The new display technology claims to offer an enhanced viewing experience. Moreover, the company also confirms that the regular Redmi K40 will feature a flat display design.
Furthermore, the display will have a minimal hole-punch cutout for the selfie camera. It will be similar to the size of a sesame seed, which comes in an average size of 2mm. Earlier teasers show off that the K40 series can have the world’s “smallest” selfie camera hole.
Also Read: Android 12 Developer Preview 1 Released
In addition, Xiaomi reveals through a teaser that the Redmi K40 series will come with a 4,520mAh battery. The phones will also feature dual stereo audio output along with Dolby Atmos surround sound experience. Additionally, the K40 series will have Hi-Res Audio certification.
Now, the company also shows off the back design of the series via teaser image. Redmi K40 series teaser suggests a distinct pattern on the back of the new phones with diagonal strikes. The triple rear camera setup can also clearly be seen from the teaser image.
Also Read: Redmi Note 10 Series Specs Surface Online
Last week, Xiaomi confirmed the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 on the Redmi K40 series. However, it is unclear whether the flagship SoC will be limited to K40 Pro or will also be available on the regular K40.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi