Table Of Contents
- 1Design and Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
- 2More Details
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022 will be hosted on August 10.
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro will be the company’s new premium TWS earbuds.
- The report reveals that the Buds 2 Pro will come with support for Bluetooth 5.3.
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022 will take place on August 10. Samsung will reveal the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 5G at the Unpacked 2022. The two new foldable smartphones from Samsung will release with a number of improvements. The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 series and Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro TWS will also be introduced by the business. Regarding the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro or the Watch 5, Samsung has not provided much details.
However, a recent source has unveiled the technical details and appearance of the next Samsung wireless earbuds.
Design and Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
The new Samsung Buds 2 Pro premium TWS earbuds will go on sale globally at the Unpacked event on August 10. The new TWS will have some minor changes here and there while keeping the in-ear design language of its predecessor. Zenith Grey, Zenith White, and Bora Purple are just a few of the colours available for the Buds 2 Pro. The design renderings for each of the three colour schemes are included in the WinFuture report.
According to the rumour, Bluetooth 5.3 will be supported by the Buds 2 Pro. Moreover, 10mm drivers and numerous microphones are included in each earbud for call clarity and active noise cancellation (ANC). Additionally, the Buds 2 Pro will include a transparency mode to let in some background noise.
For a surround sound-like experience, Samsung will also introduce support for 360-degree audio. Furthermore, water resistance for the earphones is rated at IPX7. With ANC turned off, the Buds 2 Pro will last for around eight hours on a single charge. The battery life with ANC on is unknown. The user will receive roughly 29 hours of battery life while using the charging case.
The Buds 2 Pro from Samsung will be available in Europe for around €229 (roughly Rs 18,500). The Buds 2 Pro may cost a little less in India.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…