Table Of Contents
- 1Details About Launching Samsung Galaxy A23 5G
- 2More Details
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy A23 5G as its new 5G phone.
- The smartphone comes with a polycarbonate back.
- It comes in four colour options – Blue, Black, White and Orange.
A new 5G smartphone has been secretly released by Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy A23 5G has been introduced by the company as its latest 5G phone. In India, the Galaxy A23 5G is likely to come very soon. Moreover, the new 5G smartphone from Samsung has not yet made its formal debut in India.
The rear of the Galaxy A23 5G is made of polycarbonate. It is available in four colours: Blue, Black, White, and Orange. On the rear of the phone, there are four cameras as well. Furthermore, the display has a water-drop notch at the top. Although Samsung did not reveal the name or kind of the CPU, the phone’s SoC is known as a result of several benchmark listings.
Details About Launching Samsung Galaxy A23 5G
The Galaxy A23 5G has been secretly introduced by Samsung worldwide. In India, the phone is likely to be available for purchase very soon. Samsung has only disclosed the phone’s features and appearance. But, the cost has not been disclosed.
A 6.6-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD comes with the Galaxy A23 5G. For the front camera, the screen features a waterdrop notch in the top centre regarding the refresh rate support for the phone, Samsung has withheld some information. In addition, the 5G version most likely does not include a 90Hz or 120Hz display.
The chin is significantly thicker than the bezels, which are rather narrow at the top and sides. Under the hood of the Galaxy A23, 5G is an octa-core CPU. According to Geekbench listings, a Snapdragon 695 SoC exists. With up to 128GB of internal storage and 4GB, 6GB, or 8GB of RAM, the phone will debut in a number of regions. A microSD card can offer a storage extension of up to 1TB.
The Galaxy A23 5G has a 5,000 mAh battery inside. Samsung withheld information on the phone’s quick charging capabilities. Moreover, it is likely to provide rapid charging at up to 25W. There is a quadruple-camera arrangement on the rear.
The phone includes an optical image stabilisation 50-megapixel primary camera (OIS). A 5-megapixel ultrawide camera and two 2-megapixel depth and macro sensors are also included. An 8-megapixel front camera is included with the phone.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…