Table Of Contents
- 1iPhone SE Plus: What we know so far
Highlights of the Story
- As per the latest leak, Apple will bring out the iPhone SE Plus in 2022.
- iPhone SE is Apple’s cheapest iPhone which comes with high-end performance.
- iPhone SE 3 would come with an LCD between 5.7 and 6.1 inches has been postponed to 2024.
As per the new rumour, Apple will not launch the iPhone SE 3 next year but will instead bring out the iPhone SE Plus. There have been several reports on the iPhone SE 3 lately and that it will launch in 2022. However, now rumours are coming that Apple will launch iPhone SE Plus by next year.
The Handset will be 5G compatible and could be powered by the A15 Bionic. The reports also suggest that the design of the latest phone would be based on the iPhone XR.
iPhone SE Plus: What we know so far
iPhone SE Plus is Apple‘s cheapest iPhone which comes with high-end performance. The iPhone SE 2020 has done great in developing markets like India, where the cost of flagship iPhones are over the top. Thus, Apple plans to build on the achievement of the iPhone SE 2020.
The company will launch a new and enhanced variant of the smartphone. Previously, rumours had suggested that we could expect an iPhone SE 3 this spring. However, now it seems that Apple might postpone the SE 3 to 2024 in favour of the iPhone SE Plus.
Ross Young, CEO of Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC), also confirmed the same by his tweet. The phone will arrive with an iPhone 8-like design, with a 4.7-inch LCD display. We can also expect to see either the A14 Bionic or A15 Bionic chip power the iPhone SE Plus.
Ross also stated that the iPhone SE 3 would come with an LCD between 5.7 and 6.1 inches has been postponed to 2024. The new release date means Apple is sticking to a 2-year cycle for the iPhone SE line. Sadly, there is no information as to why Apple has modified its plans.
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…