Mi 11 Ultra Will Feature A Silicon Oxygen Anode Battery For Faster Charging
Mi 11 Ultra will pack a Silicon-Oxygen Anode battery, a top Xiaomi executive shared on Friday. According to sources, this battery technology will allow for faster charging. In turn, it will help in keeping the size thinner than traditional smartphone batteries. In another development, Xiaomi has teased that it will launch a new chip, that could debut in an upcoming Mi Mix smartphone.
Mi Mix smartphone is to launch alongside the Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro on March 29.
Mi 11 Ultra Si-O2 Battery – How it will work?
Xiaomi global spokesperson Daniel D. also highlights the core benefits of the Si-O2 anode on Mi 11 Ultra in a tweet. He mentions that it is similar to the batteries found in electric vehicles. Moreover, these batteries use nano-scale silicon materials on the negative electrode in place of graphite. Theoretically, increasing its capacity and charging speed.
Furthermore, in terms of Mi 11Ultra, he also adds that the addition of silicon ions to the anode instead of the typical lithium-ion architecture allows battery manufacturers to improve “theoretical gram capacity” by up to 10x. In comparison to the standard graphite electrolyte material that is in standard lithium-ion batteries. In other words, it likely refers to the per-gram charge capacity of the silicon-oxygen battery. On the other hand, Mi 11 Ultra will reportedly feature a 5,000mAh battery. It is expecting to support 67W wired charging, 67W wireless charging, and 10W reverse charging.
Additionally, Xiaomi also confirmed through a Weibo post that it will launch Mi Mix smartphone along with the Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro in China. This Mi Mix device is touted to feature a new liquid lens technology. Moreover, Mi11 Ultra surfaced on TENAA with model number M2011J18C. It could be available in 12GB + 512GB as well as 16GB + 512GB storage configurations.
Also Read: Dummy’s Guide To Buy A Refurbished Phone
However, we should wait until we get more information on the same.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…