Moto G Power (2022) Renders Surface Online; Reveals Details: All You Need to Know!
Motorola may soon launch the successor the Moto G Power 2021 in the market.
Table Of Contents
- 1Moto G Power (2022) Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G Power (2022) will be powered by a “new Qualcomm budget SoC”.
- The renders of the Moto G Power 2022 has been leaked online.
- Motorola is yet to announce the launch date for the upcoming Moto G Power (2022).
Motorola appears to be gearing up for the release of the Moto G Power (2022). This rumoured phone will launch as the successor of the Moto G Power 2021. According to previously leaked specifications, it has a codename “Tonga”. Although as of until now, its’ specifications are still a mystery. But recently, the leaks and rumours have brought some information online regarding the rumoured phone.
Moto G Power (2022) Specifications
As per the renders shared by GizNext, Moto G Power (2022) is seen to have a textured back panel with a wave design that is said to help it keep away from scratches and fingerprint smudges. There is Motorola’s iconic batwing logo with an integrated fingerprint scanner on the back, as per the leaked images.
Moto G Power (2021) had a centrally aligned square camera module. The rumoured 2022 model is seen with a rectangular module in the top left corner with camera stacked vertically. The renders also show that the right edge of the handset has the volume as well as the power keys, and the left edge has a SIM card tray.
The Moto G Power (2022) will come with an octa-core Helio G35 CPU, according to a preliminary Geekbench listing (MT6765H). The smartphone will have 4GB of RAM and come pre-installed with Android 11. The smartphone scored 165 and 1,013 points in the single-core and multi-core tests, respectively, in the Geekbench test results. Apart from the SoC and RAM, the handset’s other specs, such as display size, camera configuration, and battery capacity, are presently unknown. Furthermore, Motorola is yet to announce the launch date for the upcoming Moto G Power (2022).
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.