OnePlus 10 Pro Camera Design Leaked, Looks Similar To This Samsung Phone
Table Of Contents
- 1OnePlus 10 Pro Leaked Design
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus is ready to unveil the OnePlus 10 series in March or April 2022.
- The series will include the OnePlus 10, 10 Pro and 10R.
- The latest design reveals that the phone will comprise a massive camera module that is inspired by the Galaxy s21 ultra.
OnePlus launched its flagship series OnePlus 9 earlier this year. The company also launched a T version in China named OnePlus 9RT. Now the brand is ready to unveil the OnePlus 10 series. The series will include the OnePlus 10, 10 Pro and 10R. The handset will presumably debut in March or April 2022, but the OnePlus 10 Pro design has been leaked online before the launch.
OnePlus 10 Pro Leaked Design
OnePlus 10 Pro is expected to launch early in 2022. Although the company has not yet revealed the launch date and other details, the design of the phone is already on the market. The latest leaks by tipster OnLeaks and Zouton have unveiled the design of the latest flagship series of OnePlus. Plus, the design is said to be similar to that of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. While the design can change as we move closer to the launch, the designs are based on a prototype device.
The latest design reveals that the phone will comprise a massive camera module that is inspired by the Galaxy S21 ultra. However, the camera setup is towards the left side instead of the middle. The OnePlus 10 Pro phone will come with a triple camera setup with an LED flash.
Till now there is no information about the camera sensors but it is expected to feature a main, an ultrawide and telephoto camera sensor module. on the other hand, other details and specs are still unknown. But if rumours are to be believed, the OnePlus 10 Pro will support snapdragon 898 chipsets. Also, it will arrive with 65W fast charging support.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.