Table Of Contents
- 1Moto G Stylus (2022): Specs (Leaked)
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola is working on a Moto G Stylus (2022).
- For selfies you get a 16 MP fixed focus shooter probably made by Omnivision.
- It’s expected to release in North America and Europe.
Motorola is working on a Moto G Stylus (2022) and this model just keeps on being a subject of leaks. We’ve already seen it in leaked renders last month, and today a pretty complete spec list has been outed. The Moto G Stylus was launched back in early 2020 as a mid-range device with a large display and stylus pen support. Let’s see what we can expect.
Moto G Stylus (2022): Specs (Leaked)
According to the source, the Moto G Stylus (2022) will have a 6.78-inch 1080×2460 IPS LCD touchscreen with 90 Hz refresh rate. It will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC. It will be paired with 4 or 6GB of RAM (depending on model) and 128 GB of expandable storage.
On the rear the phone has three cameras: a 50 MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1 main, an 8 MP Samsung ISOCELL ultrawide, and a 2 MP depth sensor. Moreover, for selfies, it comes with a 16 MP fixed-focus shooter probably made by Omnivision.
The Moto G Stylus (2022) has a 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging, unsurprisingly a stylus (which can be docked inside the device). It also comes with a fingerprint sensor in the power button, a single bottom-firing speaker, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. But apparently no NFC nor dual-SIM support.
The handset is said to launch running Android 11, even though Android 12 has been out for months. To make matters worse, it will allegedly only get one major update – to Android 12. That’s it. It’s expected to release in North America and Europe “at the very least”. Since last year’s Moto G Stylus arrived in January, its successor’s unveiling could actually be imminent.
Stay tuned with Cashify for more such updates!
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.