This Unreal Engine 5-Based Survival Horror Game Will Blow Your Mind!
Table Of Contents
- 1ILL Gameplay
Highlights of the Story
- Developer Team Clout is working towards an Unreal Engine 5-based survival horror game.
- It will be an indie horror game called ILL.
- Snippet of ILL’s gameplay are out now and here’s a quick look at it all!
The survival genre horror genre in video games has been at its best these past couple of years. To add to the already saturated list, we now have ILL, developed on Unreal Engine 5. Developer Team Clout is working towards this indie survival horror game. Moreover, the fact that it is based on Unreal Engine already means that it is going to look unimaginably good.
Developer Team Clout took to their official YouTube channel recently to post a snippet of ILL’s gameplay. So yes, we actually do know now how the game will look. Although it is in its development phase, the gameplay video gives a good insight into how the game will mostly look and feel. Now, let us take a quick look at the upcoming Unreal Engine 5-based Indie survival horror game, ILL.
Right off the bat, one can clearly notice the Resident Evil inspiration in the gameplay. The setting and overall atmosphere of the game is very identical to the Resident Evil series of games. More like Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Something about the game that fans of the survival horror genre will like is the fact that it does showcase gore in all its glory.
In addition, the graphical textures, lighting and animations look stunning, thanks to Unreal Engine 5. Developer Team Clout has also promised that there are going to be reactive environments in ILL. They have further added that there is going to be destructibility mechanics in the game as well. Both of which are something that gamers of all sorts may dig.
As for the ILL release date, nothing can be said for sure on that front. This is primarily because the game’s main source of funding is via Patreon. Moreover, Team Clout is working on it as a part-time project using Unreal Engine 5. Considering all these factors, the game’s official release does not seem to be anytime soon.
ILL will be releasing for PC, when it does. Besides, nothing is known about the story of the game. However, it has been confirmed that ILL will rather be a straightforward survival horror game. So, there are not going to be any super complex plot twists either. For now, this is all that is known about this project. Hopefully, more details will surface online in the coming days.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.