Highlights of the Story
- Motorola has confirmed their Moto G31 launch date in India.
- Moto G31 will launch in India on November 29, 2021.
- Key specs include Helio G85 SoC, AMOLED display, 50-megapixel triple rear cameras and more.
Lenovo-owned Motorola is now all set to launch another G series device in India. The brand has officially confirmed their Moto G31 launch date in India. The device will be launching in the country on November 29, 2021. Besides, another device is also making rounds of the internet, the Moto G51 5G. Although nothing has been confirmed about the device launching alongside the Moto G31, there is a possibility.
Previously, the device already made an appearance in a leak which unveiled its launch date and price in India. In addition, a dedicated Flipkart site has also been put up for the device. Not only does this reveal that the smartphone will go on sale via Flipkart but also, gives an insight into its full specs. Without any further ado, here is a quick look at the expected G31 price in India and revealed specs.
Moto G31 Price in India and Availability (Expected)
The Moto G31 price in India is expected to be set at Rs. 13,999. As per the dedicated Flipkart page, the device will come in two variants – 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB. Going by this, we can expect the former to be priced at Rs. 13,999. The later will be priced slightly higher, of course.
Moto G31 Specifications
Talking about the specifications of the smartphone, it will feature a 6.4-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display. In addition, the display will offer a peak brightness of 700 nits. We will also get to see a standard 60Hz refresh rate on the display of the device.
Under the hood, the smartphone will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC. The octa-core chipset will be coupled with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In terms of software, the smartphone will run on Android 11 OS with a near-stock custom skin on top.
Also read: Xiaomi TWS 3 Pro India Launch Tipped
Moving to optics, the Moto G31 will sport a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor and another 8-megapixle depth sensor. At the front, the device will come with a 13-megapixel selfie shooter. In terms of battery, we will get to see a 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging support.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…