Table Of Contents
- 1Motorola Razr 3: Specifications (Leaked)
- 2Expected Availability
Highlights of the Story
- Motorola Razr 3 was teased in December and is reportedly under development.
- The cameras can reportedly record ultra-HD videos at 60 fps.
- It is expected to hit the shelves in June 2022.
Motorola Razr 3 was teased in December and maybe is under development. However, the Lenovo-owned sub-brand has not revealed any specifications regarding the clamshell foldable smartphones. On the other hand, the upcoming had its specifications tipped by a couple of reports. Fans of Motorola’s interpretation of the foldable phone got an unexpected Christmas present last month. When a Lenovo exec (Lenovo owns Motorola, remember) confirmed that the company is in fact working on a successor to the original foldable Razr from 2019. Read more to know!
Motorola Razr 3 was initially teased by Chen Jin, General Manager of Lenovo Mobile Business Group. Chen Jin mentioned in his post (translated) that Motorola Razr 3 will have “more advanced chip computing power, better human-machine interface. And of course, a more atmospheric appearance.”
Motorola Razr 3: Specifications (Leaked)
XDA Developers reports that Motorola Razr 3 will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. The SoC is said to be paired with 6GB, 8GB, or 12GB of RAM. Along with 128, 256, or 512GB of onboard storage. It will also reportedly get an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. Additionally, it will also get NFC support, an unnamed secondary display. Also, the support for ultra-wideband (UWB).
The Technik News report suggests that Motorola Razr 3 will get a full-HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. It will come with a dual rear camera setup with a 50-megapixel primary sensor and OV50A Omnivision sensor. Along with a 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle and macro sensor. Upfront, it may feature a 32-megapixel primary selfie Omnivision sensor.
The Technik News report also mentions another 50-megapixel sensor. But speculates it to be a passive part of the main sensor. The cameras can reportedly record ultra-HD videos at 60 fps. The rear camera may record a full-HD at 120 fps.
As per a report by Technik News, Motorola Razr 3 will be available later this year. It is expected to hit the shelves in June 2022. The report also mentions that due to the global chip shortages, Motorola may delay the launch of the clamshell foldable smartphone even further. The original Motorola Razr had a global launch in November 2019. While Motorola Razr 5G was globally launched in September 2020.
Stay tuned with Cashify for more such updates!
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…