Noise Buds Play TWS with ENC and Upto 25 Hours Battery Life
Noise Buds Play is the latest truly wireless earbuds from Noise. It is a great product which is value for money. Moreover, it comes with features such as Google Fast Pair and TruBass technology. However, this brand is quite popular thanks to the affordable pricing for their range of products. Furthermore, it comes with a matte finish charging case.
Noise Buds Play comes in three color options Celeste Blue, Onyx Black, Pearl White. It is available at a price of Rs 2,999 as an introductory offer. However, later the TWS will be available for Rs 3,499. It is now available on Amazon.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Launched: Specs, Price
Noise Buds Play Features
In terms of design, it has an in-ear style true wireless earbuds with a stem-like design. In addition, it also provides inter-changeable ear tips in the box so that you get the best fit for your ear. However, let us look at the highlights of the TWS:
- It comes with the environmental noise cancellation feature which uses 4 mics on the earbuds to cancel out external up to -25 dB.
- These Noise Buds Play come with TruBass technology that offers excellent bass reproduction for all bass lovers out there.
- The earbuds and the charging case together can offer up to 25 hours of playback from a single charge.
- In addition, Noise Bud Play comes with a Type-C charging port that takes 90 minutes to charge the buds completely.
Moreover, the ENC feature will be used for calls. However, it shouldn’t be confused with active noise cancellation or ANC which is used for music. Noise claims you can be heard and can hear clearly while taking calls even in the busiest of surroundings as the ENC ensures that you are heard and can hear clearly.
Furthermore, Noise Buds Play comes with a Type-C charging port that takes 90 minutes to charge the buds completely. Noise has also included Google Fast Pair technology on the earbuds, which allows for fast and seamless pairing over Bluetooth. The process uses very little energy to scan and connect to nearby devices. Additionally, This technology works will all devices running Android 6.0 or later. It also comes with in-ear detection that supports automatic pause and play music.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.