Mi 11i With Snapdragon 888 SoC Launched: Price, Specifications
Mi 11i has launched alongside Mi 11 Lite, Mi 11 Lite 5G, and Mi 11 Ultra on Monday. Moreover, it shares similarities with the Mi 11 Pro that unveiled in China on Monday. However, unlike the Pro variant, it will be available globally with some differences. It features a center-positioned punch-hole cutout, and triple cameras arranged in a square module at the back, and a gradient design.
Its’ price starts at EUR 649 (around Rs 55,800) for the 8GB+128GB model. Whereas, it is EUR 699 (approx Rs 60,100) for the 8GB+256GB variant. Mi 11i is available in Celestial Silver, Frosty White, and Cosmic Black color options. Moreover, it will be available for pre-order across all official Xiaomi channels soon.
Also Read: LG Reveals Android 11 Update Rollout Roadmap
Mi 11i Specifications
It sports a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper. In addition, it comes along with 3,200 X 1,400 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 900nits brightness, MEMC, SGS Eye Care, and HDR10+.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. It comes with an Adreno 660 GPU and 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM as standard. There is a liquid-cooling 3D heat dissipation technology under the hood.
In terms of optics, Mi 11i comes with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 108-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.75 lens, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 lens, and a 5-megapixel tertiary sensor with an f/2.4 tele-macro lens. There is also a 20-megapixel selfie camera at the front with an f/2.4 lens.
Mi 11i has 128GB and 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage variants. Connectivity options on the phone include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, NFC, Infrared (IR) blaster, and a USB Type-C port. The phone also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor — alongside supporting face unlock.
It also packs a 4,520mAh battery on Mi 11i. It supports 33W fast charging (supported charger is supplied in the retail box). The phone has 7.8mm in thickness and weighs 196 grams.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…