Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Launched: Specs, Price
Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi Mi Band 6 at the Spring event in China. It comes with an upgraded design and multiple new features. Xiaomi has increased the display size of its latest smart band by 50 percent. Moreover, the band also comes with a variety of workout modes. Xiaomi claims that the device has up to 30 different types of workout modes. It also comes with various health-related features like heart rate monitoring, sleeping monitoring, and SpO2 monitoring.
Xiaomi Mi Band6 Price
Its’ price in China is at CNY 229, which is roughly Rs 2,500. The NFC variant is priced at CNY 279 (roughly Rs 3,100). The band comes in six colors, including Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Orange, and Brown.
Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Specifications
It features a 1.56-inch color AMOLED display, which, according to Xiaomi is 50% larger than the 1.1-inch unit in the Mi Band 5. The display also has a higher resolution – 360 x 152 pixels, giving the display a pixel density of 326 PPI. What is even more interesting is that the display now stretches to the edges of the casing, resulting in thinner bezels.
With the new design, the Mi Band 6 does look like a more complete product now. Xiaomi has announced that the Mi band6 will have 130 watch faces and you can create a custom watch face by using any image on your smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi Band 6 brings a SpO2 sensor to the table, which means that you will now be able to monitor your blood oxygen levels, a necessity in this pandemic. The fitness tracker has sleep-tracking as well. The Mi Band6 brings 15 new exercise modes on top of the 15 exercise modes that Mi Band 5 already has. Moreover, it also offers 6 auto-detection fitness tracking modes which include indoor and outdoor running, indoor and outdoor cycling, and elliptical.
Also read: Garmin Launches Lily Smartwatch In India
Xiaomi claims that Mi Band 6 can last 14 days on a single charge. There is a power-saving mode that can extend the battery life to 19 days. The Mi Band 6 also features a magnetic charging solution, which should make charging the watch much easier than its predecessor which had pogo pin charging.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…