Table Of Contents
- 1Here’s How To Get An Exclusive Discount On Nothing Phone (1) Accessories
- 2Nothing Phone (1) Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Nothing Phone 1 Accessories Will Have Exclusive Pricing.
- A new hands-on video has revealed the entire design and some key features of the device.
- The device will feature a centrally-aligned punch-hole selfie camera.
Nothing is preparing to introduce its first smartphone, dubbed the Nothing Phone 1. So far, we’ve had plenty of leaks, rumours, and official teases of the smartphone. These few key details tell a lot about the upcoming mobile phone such as design, camera and LED light. According to a recent tweet Nothing Phone 1 Accessories Will Have Exclusive Pricing. Let’s take a look.
Here’s How To Get An Exclusive Discount On Nothing Phone (1) Accessories
Today, tipster Mukul Sharma leaked exclusive information about the Nothing Phone 1 Accessories. If you manage to secure an event pass of Rs. 2, 000 which is a refundable deposit then this might lead to your chance of getting Nothing Phone 1 Accessories on a discounted price. There is more that we still need to learn about this leak.
Nothing Phone (1) Specifications
The smartphone is to include a 6.55-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED panel with a refresh rate of 90Hz (1). The Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor, 6GB of RAM will power the smartphone.
The gadget will most likely ship with Android 12-based Nothing OS. When it comes to the battery, we may expect the smartphone to have a 4,500mAh battery with support for 45W fast charging through a USB Type-C charging connection.
The smartphone is expecting to have a triple rear camera arrangement with a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2-megapixel sensor. The phone’s front-facing camera should be 32 megapixels.
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…