Table Of Contents
- 1Flipkart ‘Love it or Return it’ Programme
Highlights of the Story
- Flipkart has introduced a new “Love it or Return It” programme.
- Flipkart has collaborated with Samsung.
- Indian users can try out a premium smartphone for 15 days.
Flipkart has introduced a new “Love it or Return It” programme that allows buyers in India to try out a premium smartphone for 15 days before returning it for a full refund of the purchase price. The offer comes at a time when premium smartphones are in high demand across the country. The ‘Love it or Return it’ program, according to the e-commerce behemoth, would deliver a “confident shopping experience” while also assuring solutions for individual customer needs.
Flipkart ‘Love it or Return it’ Programme
Customers can order a handset on Flipkart and try it out for up to 15 days; after which they can return it if they are unsatisfied with it for any reason. Customers will get a full refund on the smartphone purchase price, which will be returned to their bank account; following a quality check to guarantee the item is in perfect working condition.
Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Gurugram, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai, and Vadodara are among the locations where Flipkart’s “Love it or Return It” offer is available. At this time, Flipkart is collaborating with Samsung to provide customers with the opportunity to try out Samsung foldable devices such as the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3.
Click on the Flipkart return request weblink to get a refund or a return. After that, enter the IMEI number to make sure it’s valid and log in to the app. Users will be required to provide personal information as well as bank account information. A ticket number will be created after successful submission. An email will be sent with instructions on how to download the app to diagnose the phone; to ensure it is in working order. After a successful evaluation, Flipkart logistics personnel will contact you to arrange for the item to be picked up. An authorised representative will collect the device after a physical QC. Within seven working days, customers will receive a refund.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…