Table Of Contents
- 1POCO F3 Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- POCO F3 Refresh launch date has been set for November 9, 2021.
- It will go official as a successor to the standard POCO F3 smartphone.
- The POCO M4 Pro 5G will be launching alongside as well.
POCO is all set to launch their POCO M4 Pro 5G globally on November 9, 2021. Now, the POCO F3 Refresh has been officially teased to launch on the same date as well. POCO took to their official Twitter handle to reveal the poster for the smartphone’s launch event. The standard F3 model went official earlier this year and now, we can look forward to the device getting a ‘Refresh’.
We do not get to see any tease in terms of design but, we get to see tagline that says, “The real beast is coming back”. On top of the tagline, we can see the POCO F3 moniker. Noted tipster Mukul Sharma and a bunch of other tipsters are terming it the POCO F3 Refresh. We can expect to see the device arrive with a bunch of improvements over its predecessor.
Now, in terms of the POCO F3 Refresh specs, nothing can be said right now. The company has been pretty hush about the entire thing. However, the official launch is tomorrow itself so, we will get to know everything then. Meanwhile, here’s a quick flashback of the POCO F3 specs.
POCO F3 Specifications
Starting off with the display, the smartphone comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED. In addition, the display features a fast 120Hz refresh rate alongside 360Hz touch sampling rate. When it comes to software, the device runs on Android 11 OS with the MIUI 12 custom skin on top. The POCO F3 Refresh can be expected to arrive with MIUI 12.5 instead. Moreover, we can expect to see a similar or slightly larger display as well.
On the processor front, the standard F3 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC. The octa-core chipset is paired with up to 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. We can expect to see the F3 Refresh coming with a slightly better processor, maybe, Snapdragon 888 SoC.
Moving to optics, the POCO F3 features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel Sony IMX582 primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor alongside a 5-megapixel tele-macro sensor. At the front, the smartphone sports a 20-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. The POCO F3 Refresh may feature a 50-megapixel primary sensor and overall, a slightly better camera setup.
When it comes to battery, the standard F3 packs a 4,520mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. The Refresh model may pack a slightly bigger battery alongside faster charging speeds. On the connectivity front, the F3 includes 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS. It uses a USB Type-C port for charging and measures 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8mm. Lastly, it comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and weighs 196 grams.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…