Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy S21 FE series Launch on January 4 2022
Highlights of the Story
- As per the latest leaks the Samsung Galaxy S21 FEcan get launched in Samsung’s Unpacked event on January 4, 2022.
- The leak suggests that the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE will not go on pre-orders like the previous Samsung devices.
- The device will be available for the customers from January 11, a week after the launch.
Yet again, tipster Jon Prosser has shared another leak regarding the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE series. As per the latest leak, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE has had quite a run so far and can get launched in Samsung’s Unpacked event on January 4, 2022.
The tipster also revealed that the Galaxy S22 series will be announced at 10 AM ET on February 8, 2022. The pre-orders of the S22 series are likely to begin on the same day. The S22 lineup will be available for purchase starting from February 18.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE series Launch on January 4 2022
There have been rumours about Samsung’s latest handset a few days back claiming that Samsung would never let it hit the commercial shelves. Nevertheless, the latest report in the market claims that the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE handset is indeed in the works. Also, it can be launched a bit before the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S22 series of smartphones.
The leak further suggests that the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE will not go on pre-orders like the previous Samsung devices. Instead, the device will be available for the customers from January 11, a week after the launch.
Adding to this, there’s the fact that Samsung has never really unveiled a Galaxy S series smartphone during a CES event. So, all in all, this leak looks legit. Apart from this, the brand has not yet made things official so it is better to wait for the time until the company itself revealed the launch date and availability.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.