Oppo F15 Starts Receiving Android 11-Based ColorOS 11.1 Update: Report
According to Oppo’s rollout schedule earlier this month, the Oppo F15 will get the Android 11 starting March 17. However, some users have already started getting the update on their devices ahead of schedule. It finally started receiving Android 11-based ColorOS 11.1 after some beta tests. This update makes it the second big major OS update for the mid-range smartphone.
Oppo is seeding the update to a limited number of users especially Oppo F15. In turn, a broader rollout will commence in a few days if no bugs are found. It appears the testing has gone smooth as the company has started rolling out the stable build of ColorOS 11.1. Moreover, there is no official changelog available to the media. But we can expect to get performance and stability updates, camera optimization, and charging speed to come along with a new skin for the UI.
Also Read: Boat Airdopes 621 Launched In India
Furthermore, the company mentions that 27 smartphones will be receiving the stable version of the update globally in phases. We don’t have the detail changelog of the update yet of the Oppo F15. The ColorOS 11.1 stable update carries firmware version CPH2001_11_F.10. In turn, it should reach all the Indian units in a week or two.
Also Read: Here’s What’s New In The Snapdragon 780G
Apart from the Oppo F15 Android update, the company released the Oppo Find X3 series with Find X3 Pro, Find X3, Find X3 Neo, and Find X3 Lite smartphones this month. They feature quad rear camera setups, in-display fingerprint sensors, and run on Android 11. Oppo Find X3 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 888 SoC paired with up to 12GB of RAM, 256GB of inbuilt storage. It also features a microlens sensor that can capture objects up to 60x closer. The Oppo Find series range of smartphones will go on sale in Europe by the end of this month.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.