Moto G8, Moto G8 Power Start Receiving Stable Android 11 Update: Reports
Motorola released a list of devices that will update to Android 11 back in December. However, the company did not reveal when these phones will be getting the update. Now, it looks like Moto G8 and MotoG8 Power are reportedly receiving their stable Android 11 update. However, the firmware is currently rolling out in Columbia. To recall, both smartphones power on the Snapdragon 665 SoC. Although there is no confirmation on their India launch as of now.
According to a report by PiunikaWeb, the company actually kickstarted the Android 11 soak testing (beta program) for Moto G8 phones back in November itself. Moreover, the update will come with build number RPE31.Q4U-47-35, as per the user reports. For now, no official confirmation from Motorola is out about the rollout of the stable update. However, we can expect it to be made available in other regions soon.
To recall, the process of rolling out a stable update to a limited number of users part of the Motorola Feedback Network ahead of a general rollout started for the two phones. Moto G8 launched in March is running Android 10. Whereas, the MotoG8 Power launched in February is also running Android 10.
Furthermore, in December, Motorola announces a list of 23 smartphones that were in line to receive their Android 11. The list mentions the Moto G8 and MotoG8 Power. On the other hand, we also see the launch of Moto G30 and G10 Power in India. Both feature quad rear camera setups and 20:9 displays. The Moto G10 is powered by a Snapdragon 460 SoC and is priced at Rs. 9,999, while the Moto G30 is powered by a Snapdragon 662 SoC and is priced at Rs. 10,999.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.