Vivo X60 Series India Launch Set for March 25, Flipkart and Amazon Availability Teased
Vivo will unveil its flagship smartphone Vivo X60 series in India on March 25. We are also expecting three variants in the series – X60, X60 Pro, and X60 Pro+. They launched in China first, however, we are getting them in India soon. Moreover, it features a quad rear camera setup with Zeiss optics.
Vivo X60 series launch in India confirmed for March 25
In terms of pricing, in China, the Vivo X60 Pro+ is priced starting at CNY 4,998 (roughly Rs. 56,500), the Vivo X60 Pro is priced at CNY 4,498 (roughly Rs. 50,600), whereas the Vivo X60 price has been set starting at CNY 3,498 (roughly Rs. 39,300).
The company has sent out official emails to the media confirming the India launch date of the Vivo X60 series as of March 25. Teaser pages have also gone live on the Flipkart app and Amazon confirming availability on both the online sites.
VivoX60 series Leaks
On the Vivo X60 series, the Virtual RAM function will provide an extra 3GB of memory to the RAM. Hence, if the phone has 8GB of DDR RAM, the Virtual RAM function can boost the total available memory to 11GB RAM. Furthermore, with this addition, X60 series smartphones can hold more applications in memory. This, in turn, will reduce the lag in smartphones.
Vivo X60series are the first smartphones to use this memory optimization technology. As of yet, no other brand has this feature.
Also Read: Black Shark 4 Set To Launch On March 23
According to Vivo, the Vivo X60 series can hold up to a maximum of 20 applications in its memory with an average figure of 16 to 17 applications. Since this technology decreases the time required to switch between apps, you get faster and smoother performance. The series has UFS 3.1 storage, which is currently the fastest type of storage in Android. However, it is worth noting that even the UFS 3.1 storage is nowhere as fast as RAM.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.