Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ Getting March 2021 Security Patch: Report
Samsung Galaxy S9 series is joining the smartphones running the very latest Android security update. They are reportedly receiving the latest March 2021 Android security patch. However, these launched three years ago. It will be getting just the updated security patch with the build number G96xFXXSFFUB3. Moreover, we can expect it to reach Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones by the end of this month.
Samsung Galaxy S9 series are still using the Android 10-based One UI 2.5. But there is no news if they would receive the latest version of One UI. According to a report by SamMobile, they are now receiving the March 2021 security patch. To check for the update manually, go to Settings > Software update > Download and Install. This is just a security patch update, so there will not be any new features or UI tweaks for these smartphones.
Earlier in October 2019, the last major update for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ will be the addition of One UI 2.5. The update brought along improvements for the Samsung keyboard with a split mode. In addition, also a YouTube search function. Additionally, there are improvements to the camera and the Single Take mode receives a feature to adjust recording duration.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G Review
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.