POCO M3 Pro 5G Launched Globally: Price, Specs
Poco officially unveils POCO M3 Pro 5G globally. Interestingly, this handset comes with a DotDisplay and a unique new design language. However, the hardware is quite similar to that of the Redmi Note 10 5G as rumors speculations stand true. This time around it has a faster 90Hz screen and a faster chipset. In addition, it has a cool new design too. Let us look at the smartphone in detail.
In terms of pricing, POCO M3 Pro 5G price starts at EUR 179 (approximately Rs 16,000) for the 4GB+64GB version. Whereas, it costs EUR 199 (around Rs 17,750) for the 6GB+128GB variant. Although the company announced early bird prices of EUR 159 and EUR 179, respectively. In addition, it comes in POCO Yellow, Cool Blue, and Power Black color options. The phone will be available in Europe starting May 20th through Amazon, POCO’s website, AliExpress, and Goboo. However, there is word yet on the POCO M3 Pro India launch – this is due to the launch pause in India due to the second wave of coronavirus.
Poco M3 Pro 5G Specifications
It sports a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD DotDisplay, 1100 nits brightness, and a 90Hz refresh rate with DynamicSwitch feature. The phone ships with Android 11-based MIUI 12.
Under the hood, the handset powers on the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC coupling with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. In addition, it comes with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage that is further expandable via a microSD card.
Also Read: Instagram To Allow Posts From Desktop Soon
POCO M3 Pro 5G has triple cameras at the back with a 48MP primary sensor, a 2MP depth unit, and a 2MP macro lens for close-up shots. The device also has an 8MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats. Connectivity features include 5G, dual-band 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and data transfers.
Furthermore, it packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support. You get a 22.5W charger in the box. The Poco M3 Pro 5G is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm headphone jack, IR Blaster, NFC, and Hi-Res audio.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…