Table Of Contents
- 1Specifications of Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition
Highlights of the Story
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition will launch in China on July 12th, 2022.
- The company has decided to focus heavily on design.
- This device will feature a 5,000mAh battery with 100W/150W fast charging support.
Realme revealed that it will soon employ the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 CPU in its future flagship handset shortly after Qualcomm unveiled its most recent model. Later, we learned that the Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition will be the name of the future Realme flagship. The brand has officially announced the device’s debut date today. On July 12 in China, the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition will go on sale.
On July 12, 2022, the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition will debut in China. The company announced the device’s debut date on its official Weibo account. Additionally, the company has hinted that the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition will place a strong emphasis on design. We’ll have to wait and see how the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition differs from the other GT smartphones in terms of design.
Specifications of Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition
The 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen on the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition is likely to have a refresh rate of 120Hz. A Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 CPU is likely to power the smartphone. It will come along with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage. Regarding the device’s battery, the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition is rumoured to include a 5,000mAh battery. Moreover, it will come with support for 100W/150W fast charging.
The GT 2 Master Explorer Edition is likely to include a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 50-megapixel ultra-wide camera, a 2-megapixel tertiary camera, and a 16-megapixel front camera for photography and filmmaking. Last but not least, Realme UI 3.0, based on Android 12, is likely to boot straight up on the GT 2 Master Explorer Edition.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…