Redmi Note 10 Series Launched In India: Price, Specs
Redmi Note 10 series launched in India on Thursday. It comes as a successor to the Redmi Note 9 series that Xiaomi introduced last year. It touts a new ‘Evol Design’ and several improvements under the hood. The series will also bring new camera features such as Night Mode 2.0, Vlog Mode, Magic Clone Mode, and Long Exposure Mode. In addition, it also has Video Pro Mode, Dual Video, Night Mode Selfie. Xiaomi claims these features will make the series the best options in the mid-premium segment.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max prices in India is available at Rs 18,999, for the 6GB + 64GB, Rs 19,999 for the 6GB + 128GB. Whereas, Rs 21,999 for the 8GB + 128GB variants. The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max first sale date is March 18th.
Moreover, in the Redmi Note 10 series – the Pro variant price in India for the base 6GB + 64GB variant is Rs 15,999. Whereas, the 6GB + 128GB option costs Rs 16,999. However, it is Rs 18,999 for the top-end 8GB + 128GB configuration. For the Redmi Note 10 Pro first sale, you will have to wait until March 17th.
Both the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Max come in Vintage Bronze, Glacial Blue, and Dark Night colors.
Last on the list is the Redmi Note 10, with prices in India starting at Rs 11,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant. Whereas the 6GB + 128GB model costs Rs 13,999. The phone will be available in Aqua Green, Shadow Black, and Frost White color options. Redmi Note 10 first sale date is March 16th.
Redmi Note 10 Series Specifications
Pro Max ships with Dual SIM support and runs MIUI 12 based on Android 11 out of the box. The handset sports a 6.67-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display that bears a 120Hz refresh rate. In addition, it comes with 1200nits brightness, HDR 10 support, 11 percent DCI-P3 wide color gamut. It also has TUV Rheinland low blue light certification. The display also has a punch-hole atop for the selfie camera and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The phone is powered by an 8nm Snapdragon 732G SoC coupled with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB onboard storage.
In optics, the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max packs quad rear cameras in a rectangular module. It comes with a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 primary sensor. It comes with a 5MP Super macro sensor with 2x Zoom, an 8MP 118-degree wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. At the front, the phone sports a 16MP snapper for selfies and video calling. The device gets a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Other features include a 360-degree ambient light sensor, IR blaster, self-cleaning speakers, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Redmi Note 10 Pro specifications are similar to the Max model. It also employs a 120Hz 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display. It powers on Snapdragon 732G SoC, 16MP selfie camera, and 5,020mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. However, around the back, the phone is equipped with a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW3 primary sensor. The main camera is accompanied by a 5MP super macro sensor with 2x Zoom, an 8MP 118-degree wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor.
The Redmi Note 10 sports a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel with a standard 60Hz refresh rate, 1100 nits brightness, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 layer. At the core of the handset lies Snapdragon 678 SoC, which is aided by up to 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. For photography, the Redmi Note 10’s quad rear cameras comprise a 48MP Sony IMX582 primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a couple of 2MP snappers for macro and depth shots.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…