Table Of Contents
- 1Redmi Pad 5 Specifications (Expected)
- 2Price (Expected)
Highlights of the Story
- Redmi Pad 5 is tipped to launch in India soon.
- The tablet could feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G processor, a 90Hz refresh rate display, and MIUI PadOS 13.
- Tablet is said to retail at CNY 1,999 (Approx. Rs. 23,200)
The Redmi Pad 5 is expected to make its debut in the Indian smartphone market in the near future. Mukul Sharma, a well-known tipper, broke the news. In India, Xiaomi recently unveiled the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5, as well as the Xiaomi Smart 5A TV series and the Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G. The Redmi Pad 5 appears to be the company’s next low-cost tablet. Let us look at the specifications and price of the Redmi Pad 5 in details.
While the tipster only mentioned the Redmi 5 India launch, no specific date is out. The Redmi Pad’s price and specifications were out separately in a report. The same tablet previously expects to come in April 2020. Let’s take a quick look at what the upcoming Pad 5 in India has to offer.
Redmi Pad 5 Specifications (Expected)
An ITHome report highlighted the Redmi Pad 5’s specifications. According to reports, the Pad 5 has a 30W ultra-fast flash charging solution. An octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G processor powers the tablet. Dual 5G SA and NSA modes are supported by the chipset. The Pad 5 has a large display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. However, the resolution and size of the display are still unknown.
In addition, like its elder sibling, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5, the Redmi Pad 5 has an ultra-linear quad-speaker setup. Out of the box, the device runs Xioami’s tablet UI, the MIUI PadOS 13. A Sony Al extension of 4,800W is also mentioned in the report.
This Android tablet has a 10.95-inch 2.5K LCD screen. The screen has a maximum brightness of 650 nits, which is adequate even for outdoor use. In addition, the device has a 120Hz screen refresh rate and a DCI-P3 colour gamut. Furthermore, it supports Dolby Vision, making it the only tablet in this price range to do so.
In terms of audio, the tablet has a quad-speaker setup, Dolby Atmos support, and Hi-Res audio certification. Furthermore, there is no 3.5mm headphone jack. The Pad 5 also supports small windows, split screens, parallel windows, quad speakers, and channel mapping.
The Pad 5 expects to cost around CNY 1,999. (Approx. Rs. 23,200). The Pad 5 price in India is likely to be similar to or less than the price in China, as the Xiaomi tablet currently retails for Rs. 26,999 for the base unit. The Redmi Pad 5’s full specifications and price are still being kept under wraps. We should know more about the Pad 5 in the coming days.
Also Read: Best WhatsApp Chrome Extensions and Apps
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…