How To Download Apple iPhone HD Wallpaper In 4K?
Now is the time to give your iPhone a refreshing look. We have listed the best sites and links to download HD wallpapers for iPhone.
Table Of Contents
- 1Apple iPhone Wallpaper Download HD 4K
- 2Apple iPhone wallpaper download HD 4K- Links
- 3How can you change your iPhone wallpaper?
- 4Best Sites For Apple iPhone Wallpaper Download HD 4K
Highlights of the Story
- Changing background or wallpaper is a great way to give your iPhone a little makeover.
- You might like a cute animal picture on your phone’s wallpaper or want to give your iPhone an aesthetic background.
- Whatever is your choice, you can find your best fit through this article.
Wallpapers can change the entire look of your iPhone. The best part is that you can set HD wallpaper depending upon your choice. As for me, I like quote wallpapers. But there are plenty of options available for Apple iPhone wallpaper download in HD 4K. You just need to find out how?
The internet is full of sites from where you can download Apple iPhone wallpaper. In this article, we will talk about how to download Apple iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro wallpapers for your iPhone model.
Also Read: How To Take A Screenshot On Macbook?
Apple iPhone Wallpaper Download HD 4K
The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro wallpapers sync in quite well with the colours of the iPhones available. Available in four different variations- Gold, Silver, Blue, and Dark Grey, the wallpaper match the vibe of the iPhones available in Sierra Blue, Graphite, Gold, and Silver Colours.
These wallpapers have both the light mode and dark mode variants. You can also set live wallpaper for your iPhone through iOS 15, however, at present, we don’t have an easy way to share them with you.
Steps to download Apple iPhone wallpaper HD 4K
- Right-click or long-press the image you want to set as your wallpaper. The image would get opened in a new tab.
- Long press again to save on your iOS or click on “Save image as” on macOS.
Apple iPhone wallpaper download HD 4K- Links
1. iPhone 13
2. iPhone 13 Pro
How can you change your iPhone wallpaper?
Changing your iPhone’s wallpaper is pretty easy. Learn here:
Method 1: Through Settings
- Head to Settings on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on Wallpaper.
- Select Choose New Wallpaper
- Now, choose the image that you would like to set as the wallpaper for your iPhone.
- You can also select the option to set the wallpaper as your Lock Screen or Home Screen or Both.
Method 2: Through Photos App
- Go to the Album or Photos app on your iPhone
- Choose the image that you would like to set as wallpaper
- Click on the Share button in the bottom left corner.
- Now, scroll down a bit to find “Use as Wallpaper”.
- You can adjust the image and choose to set it on Home Screen, Lock Screen or Both.
Note: These images are extracted directly from iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro. So, go ahead and beautify your phone.
Also Read: Mkv File- What Is It And How To Edit It?
Best Sites For Apple iPhone Wallpaper Download HD 4K
Pexels offers over 1000 free iPhone wallpapers suited for different genres. You will get tired of scrolling but the stock of amazing wallpapers won’t end. Besides, you get the option to apply filters for narrowing down your search.
Just head to the site and search for iPhone wallpapers. Then, set your preferences for orientations, sizes and colour schemes. Choose from the plenty of options available- landscapes, cityscapes, surreal art and more.
Pixabay is another option for downloading iPhone wallpapers. Similar to Pexels, you can search iPhone wallpapers on the site and pick the background you like the most.
Once you find your pick, tap on free download and choose the best dimensions that suit your iPhone.
Unsplash again has 1000+ free wallpaper options for your iPhone. The site gives an Instagram like feel where you can follow photographers and artists and collect their shared images. You can easily download the image that you like and set it as your iPhone’s wallpaper.
I personally love Pinterest for its wide collection of images. Right from aesthetic images to quote wallpapers, you can find a splendid option for your iPhone wallpaper here.
Simply, tap on the image that you like and click on the three dot-settings button. Then, choose Download.
Tumblr happened to be a blogging site but now it can be utilized to download amazing wallpapers for iPhone. You need to create an account to explore the site. Search for the image and long-press on it to save or download it on your iPhone.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…