Table Of Contents
- 1OPPO Reno8 Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO Reno 8 could launch in India by the end of June.
- It packs a Snapdragon 7 Gen 1, 4,500mAh battery, and a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
- OPPO could announce OPPO Pad alongside other IoT products at the OPPO Reno 8 launch event in India.
The OPPO Reno8 expects to be out in India by the end of June. Mukul Sharma, an industrial tipper, provided the information. The OPPO Reno8 expects to launch first in China before making its way to the Indian smartphone market. Previously, the device expects to use the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset. The smartphone was to make its debut in China in May, making it the first phone to use the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC.
Oppo launched its OPPO Reno7 5G series smartphones in the Chinese market in November. For the Reno series, the company normally follows a 6-month launch cycle. According to multiple reports, OPPO will also unveil the OPPO Pad alongside other IoT products at the OPPO Reno8 launch event in India. Let’s take a closer look at what we know about the OPPO Reno8.
OPPO Reno8 Specifications
The OPPO Reno8 has a 6.55-inch Full-HD+ OLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. Smartphone has a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera, according to previous leaks.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor, which is paired with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. A 4,500mAh battery powers the lights and supports 80W fast charging. It could use the same charging technology as the OnePlus 10 Pro 5G.
The OPPO Reno8 features a triple camera on the back, including a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary camera. It has a 2-megapixel camera as well as an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens. It has a massive 32-megapixel sensor on the front for selfies and video calls. The smartphone comes with the Android 12-based ColorOS 12 skin pre-installed. For security, it has an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The upcoming Reno8’s camera module appears to be identical to that of the OnePlus 10 Pro. This implies there will be a triple-rear camera arrangement with a circular LED flash housed inside a massive module that reaches all the way to the device’s right edge. A laser focusing module looks to include in the future Reno series smartphone.
Also Read: Best WhatsApp Chrome Extensions and Apps
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…