Table Of Contents
- 1Price of OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, and OnePlus Nord Buds in India (Tipped)
- 2More Details
Highlights of the Story
- Price of OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G tipped by a tipster.
- OnePlus 10R 5G is tipped to come in Black and Green colour options.
- Nord CE 2 Lite will come with 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
The OnePlus 10R 5G and OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G smartphones, as well as the OnePlus Nord Buds, are expected to launch in India on April 28. Fresh leaks have revealed the cost of all three upcoming OnePlus devices, as well as colour choices and storage combinations, a few days before the debut. Both the smartphones and the TWS earphones are expected to be available in two colours. Two RAM and storage combinations are claimed to be available for the OnePlus 10R 5G and OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G. The MediaTek Dimensity 8100-MAX SoC will power the OnePlus 10R 5G. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite features a 64-megapixel AI triple back camera and a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Also Read: Best Smartwatches Under 3000 In India
In a Twitter tweet, tipster Yogesh Brar (@heyitsyogesh) revealed the price and colour options of the OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, and OnePlus Nord Buds in India.
Price of OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, and OnePlus Nord Buds in India (Tipped)
According to the leak, the upcoming OnePlus 10R 5G is likely to cost Rs. 38,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB model and Rs. 44,999 for the 12GB RAM + 256GB model. According to reports, the base model will allow 80W charging, while the top-end model will enable 150W charging. The 6GB RAM +128GB storage option of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, on the other hand, is likely to cost Rs. 17,999. Moreover, the 8GB RAM + 128GB model may be priced at Rs. 19,999. OnePlus Nord Buds are also rumoured to cost Rs. 2,999.
The OnePlus 10R 5G is likely to be available in Black and Green, while the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G may be available in Blue and Black colour options. The earphones may release in two colours: black and white.
Separately, Abhishek Yadav (@yabhishekhd), another well-known tipster, states that the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G will cost Rs. 19,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and Rs. 21,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
The OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite, and OnePlus Nord Buds will all release on April 28 in India, according to OnePlus. Since then, the company has used its social media accounts and a dedicated homepage to tease smartphones and earbuds. The inclusion of the MediaTek Dimensity 8100-MAX SoC on the forthcoming OnePlus 10R 5G has been confirmed by OnePlus. It will also include a 4,500mAh battery. There might be two versions of the OnePlus 10R 5G. It will be available in two versions, one with support for 150W rapid charging and the other with support for 80W charging. The device is likely to be a rebranded version of the Realme GT Neo 3 5G, which was released in March.
Also Read: How To Enter And Access Metaverse?
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite will sport a 6.59-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone also features a triple back camera setup with a 64-megapixel main sensor and a 5,000mAh battery with the ability for 33W rapid charging.
A 12.4mm driver will be included in the upcoming OnePlus Nord Buds TWS earbuds. They will include a noise cancellation function powered by AI.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…