Samsung Galaxy A22 BIS Listing Hints at Imminent India Launch
Samsung is working on another affordable 5G smartphone under its Galaxy A lineup – Samsung Galaxy A22. It surfaced on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) website and an HTML5 test listing. These listings suggest that the smartphone will be launched in India soon. Moreover, it suggests that the handset will make its debut in 4G as well as 5G variants in the second half of 2021.
As per a report by MySmartPrice, the Samsung Galaxy A22 carries the model number SM-A225F in both listings. Moreover, the HTML5 test listing suggests that the phone may run on Android 11. Considering the rumors we can expect the launch of the device soon. Also, we are expecting the company to officially unveil the Galaxy M42 5G smartphone later this month on April 28.
Samsung Galaxy A22 4G in the works
According to the latest leaks, it highlights this device will come in 4G and 5G versions. The report reveals that the 4G model of the Samsung phone has now surfaced on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) website with the SM-A225F model number. However, apart from the model number – it does not reveal anything.
Earlier, Samsung Galaxy A22 also surfaced with the same model number SM-A225F recently surfaced in an HTML5 test listing. It features such as dual-SIM support and Android 11 out-of-the-box. Other leaks also suggest it will come with a quad rear camera setup including a 48-MP primary sensor, 8-MP ultrawide and two 2-MP depth and macro lens.
Also Read: Top 5 Smartphones In 2020 With Best Cameras!
Other features that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A22 is said to include are a 13-MP selfie camera, two RAM and storage variants, and multiple color options including gray, white, light green, and purple. Some rumors suggest that the pricing for the 5G Galaxy A22 will be around EUR 229, which roughly translates to around Rs 20,000. There are no details on the pricing of the 4G model of the phone yet.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…