Samsung Galaxy M32 To Launch on June 21 in India
Courtesy of the various leaks, we know that the Samsung Galaxy M32’s imminent launch is imminent. Now, the company has confirmed the launch date for the smartphone at noon on June 21st. The company has revealed this through Amazon. Moreover, the listing also confirms the key specs of the device. Although this comes just a week after the reports of its imminent launch this month surfaced online. Whereas, there are other reports tipping the Samsung Galaxy M32 price in India.
Also read: Realme 9 Alleged Renders Reveals Design
Galaxy M32 Launch Set on June 21st, Amazon Availability Confirmed
According to the official teasers, Samsung is calling it the “segment-best” phone to offer an FHD+ sAMOLED 90Hz display. The listing gives us a detailed look into the device’s specifications. Galaxy M32 will feature a 6.4-inch Infinity-U AMOLED display with an FHD+ resolution. In addition, the display panel will have a 90Hz refresh rate and 800 nits brightness. Under the hood, the device can power on with a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset. The smartphone is tipped to launch in 4GB/6GB RAM options with 64GB/128GB of onboard storage. Whereas, we can expect the Samsung Galaxy M32 to run Android 11 out of the box with OneUI 3.1 skin.
Furthermore, the Amazon listing reveals that the device will feature a quad-camera setup. The smartphone will sport a 64MP primary main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 5MP depth and macro camera unit. For selfies and video-calling, the Samsung Galaxy M32 will feature a 20MP camera. In addition, the listing also confirms the 6000mAh battery and is likely tipped to offer 15W fast-charging support.
Also Read: Realme C21Y Receives EEC, NBTC Certification
Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy M32 price in India is tipped to be between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000. We expect to learn a little more about the phone in the days leading up to the launch event soon.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…