Xiaomi 200W Fast Charging Offers Much Higher Battery Life According to the Company
Just a few weeks ago, Xiaomi announced its latest tech – HyperCharge fast charging for premium smartphones. This will be its newest and quickest charging technology, which can charge your smartphones from 0 to 100% in minutes. Moreover, its intention is to release a Xiaomi 200W rapid charging smartphone in the second half of the year. In addition, the company also showcased its 120W wireless charging technology. The 120W wireless charging technology can charge a phone in as little as 15 minutes.
Does Xiaomi 200W charging offer a much higher battery life than the industry standard?
Now, Xiaomi did a Q&A about its recently showcased 200W charging technology. They invited some of its users to ask questions to Xiaomi’s engineers. Wherein they were asked whether the hyper charging is safe for the battery and so much more. According to the company, the technology is safe to use and also added that it has commercialized that a long time in R&D. Additionally, the company said that there are 40 safety and protective measures included in this new charging technology.
In addition, they asked about the battery life of the smartphone and the impact of the Xiaomi 200W fast charging solution. The company claims that the phone’s battery life remained above 80% after 800 charging cycles. This is much higher than the industry standard as the national requirement of energy is maintained at over 60%.
To recall, Xiaomi released a video demonstrating how the Xiaomi 200W wired charging technology works. It can charge a 4,000mAh battery to 50% capacity within just three minutes. Also, it takes just 8 minutes to fully charge the battery. The all-new 120W wireless charging, on the other hand, can charge a 4,000mAh battery to 10% in just 1 minute, 50% in 7 minutes, and 100% in only 15 minutes.
Also Read: Poco F3 GT To Launch In India in Q3 2021
However, there is no confirmation on whether Xiaomi will make the charging technology publicly available. Xiaomi had earlier announced a 120W wired charging option as well as an 80W wireless charging solution. As of now commercially, Xiaomi provides a maximum charging speed of 67W.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…